What do you want to do?
Now is definitely the time for the average citizen to commit to social and political change.
You may wish to participate actively in our public initiatives. Or, you may just want to meet periodically to discuss issues with like minded citizens, and without committing to any active involvement. Either way, you are more than welcome to attend our monthly get-togethers, and we look forward to having you.
In addition, if you wish, (but there is obviously no obligation), you can give just minimal amounts of your time to help inform the public about the issues of our time. You can, for example, do any of the following:
- Deliver a flier or door hanger to the doorstep of your neighbors on your block or in your building.
- Help stuff some envelopes so that we can mail out announcements and information.
- Join us at a selected significant public event or meeting in support of our speakers.
- Circulate a petition on some social issue to like-minded friends and associates.
- Help circulate voter registration forms to folks who need them.
You can also help us research issues as your time permits. While small donations to the Green Party are gratefully received, this kind of minimal, occasional participation is even more helpful.
If you have been thinking that now is the time for you to involve yourself up to the point that your schedule will allow, contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Even in some small way, you can be an agent of change for the better.
If you would like to join the Arlington Green Party, please download and send in our membership form and return it with a check ($25 annual; $10 if you are a senior, student or low income individual)* payable to "the Arlington Green Party:"
The Arlington Green Party
P.O. Box 50473
Arlington, VA 22205
*If you choose to donate pay more than $100, please include your occupation, employer, and location of employer (as required by Federal law).